This uke gives you the warmth, fullness, and tone of the mahogany through the top, then adds the stability that comes with a laminate back and sides! It sounds great, has really good projection, nice frets, and good tuners. It is a great ukulele and is a favorite among my customers. The laminate back and sides is stable in a variety of temperature and humidity conditions. The sound is loud, full, robust, and warm. You can't beat the make and the quality of this Ohanas. They are a great build and quality for the money.
• Solid Mahogany Top
• Mahogany Back & Sides
• Rosewood Fretboard & Bridge
• Top & Back Cream Body Binding
• Sound-hole Rosette in black/yellow/black/yellow/black
• Top Purfling in black/white/black
• Pearloid Dot Inlay Markers on Frets # 5, 7 & 10
• Open Geared Tuners
• Aquila Strings
• Satin Finish
• 12 Frets to Body
• Scale Length = 13-3/4”
• Body Length = 9-1/2”
• Overall Length = 21”
• Upper Bout Width = 5”
• Lower Bout Width = 6-1/2”
• Body Height = 2-1/2”
• Overall Height = 3” (including bridge & saddle)
• Nut Width = 1-5/16”
*International Buyers – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.