Koa is the classic Hawaiian tonewood. It is punchy, warm, and full with a nice hard attack. These not only sound great, but they look amazing with their unique Koa Woodgrain and the abalone purfling. Ohana Koa ukuleles have a lot of resonance and projection. The gloss really brings out the pretty and unique wood grain of every ukulele. It is a gorgeous looking ukulele with a beautiful tone!
• Solid KoaTop, Back & Sides
• Rosewood Top & Back Body Binding
• Rosewood Fretboard & Bridge
• Abalone Sound-hole Rosette
• Abalone Top & Headstock Purfling
• Geared Tuners
• Pearloid Dot Inlay Markers on Frets # 5, 7 & 10
• Pearloid Side Markers on Frets # 5, 7 & 10
• Gloss Finish
• 12 Frets to Body; Total 15 Frets
• Scale Length = 13-3/4”
• Body Length = 9-1/2”
• Overall Length = 21”
• Upper Bout Width = 5”
• Lower Bout Width = 6-1/2”
• Body Height = 2-1/2”
• Overall Height = 3” (including bridge & saddle)
• Nut Width = 1-5/16”
*International Buyers – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.