**This one is a blem stock due to some minor imperfections in the laminate that shows the base layer. But it is so discounted it is a great price! It does not effect the playability and structure of the uke and is only cosmetic. No one would notice unless you pointed it out! But it saves you a lot of money.**
This is a great soprano model from Ohana! The spruce is bright, loud, crisp, and punchy! The laminate morinda (also known as blackwood) back and sides add the stability of a laminate, but also is built where it adds some pleasing warm undertones! So it has a nice, loud, punchy, and bright tone.
• Solid Spruce Top
• Laminate Morinda Back & Sides
• Mahogany Binding on Top, Back & Headstock
• Rosewood Fretboard & Bridge
• Sound-hole Rosette in Ribbon Style
• Top Purfling in Ribbon Style
• Pearloid Dot Inlay Markers on Frets # 5, 7 & 10
• Grover Geared Tuners
• Aquila Strings
• Gloss Finish
• 12 Frets to Body; Total 15 Frets
• Scale Length = 13-3/4”
• Body Length = 9-1/2”
• Overall Length = 21”
• Upper Bout Width = 5-1/2”
• Lower Bout Width = 7”
• Body Height = 2-1/2”
• Overall Height = 3” (including bridge & saddle)
• Nut Width = 1-5/16”
*International Buyers – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.