**I enjoy stocking blemished ukuleles for my customers who want to save some money, but do not mind a cosmetic blemish. These are purely cosmetic and in no way effect the structure and the playability of the ukulele. And they still get the same great setup. I will note the blemish below.
This one has a small wood freckle on the front. I think that is why it is blemished. Personally I love these because it just is a unique wood spot like a beauty mark! So, if you like beauty marks this ukulele will save you some money!**
With a solid spruce top to give this ukulele a lot of volume, brightness, clarity, and attack, and an all solid mahogany back and sides to add warmth, richness, and a nice woody punch, this is a great well rounded ukulele with a nice classic soprano sound. It will sound and play great!
• Solid Spruce Top
• Solid Mahogany Back & Sides
• Rosewood Top, Back & Headstock Binding
• Rosewood Fretboard & Bridge
• Sound-hole Rosette in black/white/black/white/black
• Top Purfling in white/black/white
• Gotoh Friction Tuners
• Pearloid Dot Inlay Markers on Frets # 5, 7 & 10
• Pearloid Side Markers on Frets # 5, 7 & 10
• Satin Finish
• 12 Frets to Body; Total 15 Frets
• Scale Length = 13-3/4”
• Body Length = 9-1/4”
• Overall Length = 21”
• Body Width = 6-5/16”
• Body Height = 2-1/2”
• Overall Height = 3” (including bridge & saddle)
• Nut Width = 1-5/16”
*International Buyers – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.