This is a unique and limited edition model from Ohana. These mainland north western woods give this ukulele a beautiful and unique sound. The Port Orford cedar is warm, rich, and low, but it still has great projection. The Oregon Myrtle is also warm, rich, soft, and full. So together this ukulele has a nice warm, round, and big sound. It is very pleasing! It also has a lot of volume. On top of the sound, the woods have a unique and beautiful figuring!
• Solid Port Orford Oregon Cedar Top
• Solid Oregon Myrtle Back & Sides
• Maple Top & Back Body Binding
• Maple Fretboard and Headstock Binding
• Rope Style Rosette, Top, Back-Center & Headstock Purfling
• Rosewood Fretboard and Bridge
• Pearloid Dot Inlay Markers on Frets # 3, 5, 7, 10 & 12
• Side Markers on Frets # 5, 7, 10 & 12
• Deluxe Geared Tuners
• Bone Nut & Saddles
• Gloss Finish
• 12 Frets to Body; Total 15 Frets
• Scale Length = 13-3/4”
• Body Length = 9-1/2”
• Overall Length = 21”
• Upper Bout Width = 5-1/2”
• Lower Bout Width = 7”
• Body Height = 2-1/2”
• Overall Height = 3” (including bridge & saddle)
• Nut Width = 1-5/16”
*International Buyers – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.