Want a uke with volume, power, and bark? Then this uke is for you! A concert size body, but keep in mind the fretboard is soprano scale. It is a crowd pleaser and very comfortable to play. It is modeled after the vintage vita ukes and these ukes pack a lot of punch and tone into a small package. All my customers that have bought a Vita from me, LOVE their Vita! It has a big sound with a lot of attack and resonance. But is really unique with a great vintage throw-back look! It has the brightness and punch that comes with the spruce top, with the lower undertones of the laminate mahogany back and sides. You will love this uke!!! It is always a favorite!
• Vintage Reproduction of Roy Smeck’s Famous Signature “Vita” Model
• Solid Spruce Top • Mahogany Back & Sides
• Cream Body Binding on Top & Back
• Rosewood Fretboard & Bridge
• Bone Nut & Saddle
• Pearloid Dot Inlay Markers on Frets # 5, 7 & 10
• Grover Geared Tuners
• Aquila Strings
• Satin Finish
• 12 Frets to Body
• Scale Length = 13-3/4”
• Body Length = 10-3/8”
• Overall Length = 22”
• Lower Bout Width = 8-5/8”
• Body Height = 2-1/2”
• Overall Height = 3” (including bridge & saddle)
• Nut Width = 1-5/16”
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.