**I try to keep a stock of blemished ukuleles for customers who want to save money and do not mind a cosmetic blemish. These blemishes are purely cosmetic and do not effect the playability and stability of your instrument!
This one has a line in the wood that is stable, finished over, and it is not a crack. It is just an imperfection that happened in the wood milling and is filled and solid and stable. It is on the back and no one would really notice it anyway. I took a close up picture so you can make sure it does not bother you before you purchase it!**
If you want the tone and size of a concert body ukulele, but you need a little more fretboard room, then a tenor neck concert ukulele is for you! And this is a great one! Mahogany has a warm, rich, mellow tone to it. Ohana makes a mahogany that also has great projection and resonance. The beauty of it being an all-solid instrument is, the more you play it, the better it will sound. All-solid instruments open up with time, but will still sound amazing right out of the box. The Ohanas have a nice light construction that makes it very resonant. I think you will be very pleased!
• “Super Concert” - Concert Body with Tenor Scale
• Solid Mahogany Top, Back & Sides
• Rosewood Top & Back Body Binding
• Rosewood Fretboard & Bridge
• Sound-hole Rosette in black/white/black
• Top & Headstock Purfling in white/black/white
• Pearloid Dot Inlay Markers on Frets # 3, 5, 7, 10 & 12
• Pearloid Side Markers on Frets # 5, 7, 10 & 12
• Deluxe Open Geared Tuners
• Bone Nut & Saddles
• Aquila Strings
• Satin Finish
• 14 Frets to Body; Total 19 Frets
• Scale Length = 17”
• Body Length = 10-15/16”
• Body Height = 2-3/4”
• Upper Bout Width = 5-13/16”
• Lower Bout Width = 7-11/16”
• Total Body Height = 3-1/4” (including bridge & saddle)
• Overall Length = 25-1/4”
• Nut Width = 1-7/16”
*International Buyers – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.