For those who want the classic ukulele sound of the soprano, but need the fret spacing of a concert, then this long-neck concert is for you! You get the classic ukulele soprano sound, but with the neck length and spacing of the concert!
This is a great Ohana model! With All Solid construction and beautiful Abalone purfling and Rosette, this is an amazing sounding and amazing looking ukulele! The Cedar is warm, rich, full, robust, and projects well. The Acacia is hard, punchy, with a lot of attack. Together it gives this small body ukulele a big sound. The abalone is a high quality abalone that really shines. So your uke will sound really good, while also being a work of art.
• Extended Neck in Concert Scale
• Solid Cedar Top
• Solid Acacia Back & Sides
• Abalone Sound-hole Rosette
• Abalone Inlay on Top and Headstock
• Rosewood Body Binding on Top & Back
• Rosewood Fretboard & Bridge
• Grover Nickel-plated Geared Tuners
• Bone Nut & Saddle
• Gloss Finish
• 14 Frets to Body; Total 19 Frets
• Scale Length = 15”
• Body Length = 9-1/2”
• Overall Length = 22-1/2”
• Upper Bout Width = 5”
• Lower Bout Width = 6-1/2”
• Overall Height = 3” (including bridge)
*International Buyers – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.