If you want the stability of a laminate, with the quality of an Ohana, with a beautiful wood-grain, then this ukulele is for you! It is beautiful and well made! All Ohanas have great frets, a good build, and are an amazing value for your money! This one will have a nice full and loud sound with great projection but will not be effected by humidity and temperature changes as much as an all-solid ukulele will! The matte finish really allows this ukulele to have a lot of volume and tone! And did I mention it is beautiful?! It is a great looking ukulele with a great feel and playability. Great for the beginner, or someone looking to add to their ukulele collection. It will be set up with low and comfortable action!
• Willow Wood Top, Back & Sides
• Rosewood Fretboard & Bridge
• Sound-hole Rosette in Ribbon Style
• Pearloid Dot Inlay Markers on Frets # 5, 7, 10, 12 & 15
• Closed Chrome Geared Tuners
• Aquila Strings
• Matte Finish
• 14 Frets to Body; Total 19 Frets
• Scale Length = 17”
• Body Length = 12”
• Overall Length = 26-1/2”
• Upper Bout Width = 6-1/2”
• Lower Bout Width = 9”
• Body Height = 2-11/16”
• Overall Body Height = 3-3/16” (including bridge & saddle)
• Nut Width = 1-7/16”
*International Buyers – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.