**This one has a small dot on the finish that is a brown spot in the spruce grain. It looks like a Monroe beauty mark. I consider it part of the unique nature of the wood grain and not a blemish. I took a close up picture so you can make sure it does not bother you before purchasing.**
A great first uke! Or, heck, a great uke for your collection! It is a great bang for your buck. The solid spruce top gives it a nice, loud, resonant, punchy, and bold sound. The laminate mahogany back and sides brings in some lower tones as well as stability! It makes a great starter uke and a great travel uke. This ukulele has a great sound, is a good player, and of course will be set up with care for nice playability and a good tone! You wont have to "baby" it as much with the laminate back and sides, which gives this ukulele more stability in a variety of humidity and temperature conditions. You will love this ukulele's big bold tone!
• Sold Spruce Top
• Laminate Mahogany Back, Sides, & Headstock Plate
• Rosewood Fretboard & Bridge
• Top & Back Cream Body Binding
• Sound-hole Rosette in black/white/black/white/black
• Top Purfling in black/white/black
• Pearloid Dot Inlay Markers on Frets # 5, 7, 10, 12 & 15
• Open Geared Tuners
• Aquila Strings
• Satin Finish
• 14 Frets to Body; Total 19 Frets
• Scale Length = 17”
• Body Length = 12”
• Overall Length = 26-1/2”
• Upper Bout Width = 6-1/2”
• Lower Bout Width = 9”
• Body Height = 2-11/16”
• Overall Body Height = 3-3/16” (including bridge & saddle)
• Nut Width = 1-7/16”
*International Buyers – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.