This is a limited edition of a limited edition model from Ohana. These TK-42E is different where the Redwood is highly figured, and highly desirable. It is an ukulele that is going to turn heads and this may possibly be one of the last ones available. They were offered to me because they are unsure if this model will ever return. So if you want one, get it while you can.
The sinker rosewood packs a full, warm, deep, rich and resonant tone! The rosewood back and sides adds a nice attack with even more warmth and richness. This tone wood combination gives this ukulele a wonderful loud, rich, unique, full tone. It packs a lot of tone in a little body! And since it is a solid wood uke, the more you play it, the more it will open up and sound even better!
Ohana offers unique and well-made ukuleles. It is a favorite brand in the ukulele community and is very well-respected! They have high quality standards. You are going to love your Ohana ukulele! If you have any questions, let me know!
• Solid Oregon Figured Curly Sinker Redwood Top
• Solid Rosewood Back & Sides
• Maple Top & Back Body Binding
• Maple Fretboard and Headstock Binding
• Rope Style Rosette, Top, Back-Center & Headstock Purfling
• Rosewood Fretboard and Bridge
• Pearloid Dot Inlay Markers on Frets # 5, 7, 10, 12 & 15
• Pearloid Side Markers on Frets # 5, 7, 10 & 12
• Deluxe Geared Tuners
• Bone Nut & Saddle
• Aquila Strings
• Gloss Finish
• 14 Frets to Body; Total 19 Frets
• Scale Length = 17”
• Body Length = 12”
• Overall Length = 26-1/2”
• Upper Bout Width = 6-1/2”
• Lower Bout Width = 9”
• Body Height = 2-11/16”
• Overall Body Height = 3-3/16” (including bridge & saddle)
• Nut Width = 1-7/16”
*International Buyers – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.