This is a limited edition model from Ohana. They come in from time to time, but it is super rare. The port orford cedar is deep, rich, full, juicy and bold. The myrtle is a warm, rich, mushy toned wood. Mushy is a good thing. It smooths out the attack. So together you get a bold ukulele that has a smooth, rich, and warm undertones making it a full, rich, smooth, pleasing, and unique tone! A goof word is "lush", this ukulele has a lush tone. And not only does it sound amazing, but it is a stunner with the unique wood grains that the myrtle possess.
Ohana offers unique and well-made ukuleles. It is a favorite brand in the ukulele community and is very well-respected! They have high quality standards. You are going to love your Ohana ukulele! If you have any questions, let me know!
• Solid Port Orford Cedar Top
• Solid Myrtle Back & Sides
• Maple Top & Back Body Binding
• Maple Fretboard and Headstock Binding
• Rope Style Rosette, Top, Back-Center & Headstock Purfling
• Rosewood Fretboard and Bridge
• Pearloid Dot Inlay Markers on Frets # 5, 7, 10, 12 & 15
• Pearloid Side Markers on Frets # 5, 7, 10 & 12
• Deluxe Geared Tuners
• Bone Nut & Saddle
• Aquila Strings
• Gloss Finish
• 14 Frets to Body; Total 19 Frets
• Scale Length = 17”
• Body Length = 12”
• Overall Length = 26-1/2”
• Upper Bout Width = 6-1/2”
• Lower Bout Width = 9”
• Body Height = 2-11/16”
• Overall Body Height = 3-3/16” (including bridge & saddle)
• Nut Width = 1-7/16”
*International Buyers – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.